Main Events 2017
"Peruvian Food Fair"
International Christmas Festival at Balboa Park
In Memoriam of Mr. Carlos Miñano,
President of House of Peru
President of House of Peru
You can volunteer with us and as a 501(c)3 non profit organization we can give you a letter with the hours of volunteer time you've donated to House of Peru. Please contact Marisol Meyer for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Calendar of Events
17 - House of Pacific Relations Installation Dinner: installation of new 2018 officers for each member house President and officers. Private event.
24 - Annual Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast. 9am-11am. Hall of Nations. Balboa Park, San Diego.
16 - House of Peru Board monthly meeting 6pm-7.30pm & General meeting 7.30pm-8.30pm. Hall of Nations - Balboa Park.
8 - HPR Queens Organization Lawn Program: our Queen and Princesses will be representing Peru with typical dances (2.30-3:30pm) and attires. Open to public. Free entrance. Family & pet friendly. 12pm-5pm
22 - Earth Day. Balboa Park.
- Saturday May 5: Hosting the Hall of Nations at Balboa Park, 12-5pm
- Tuesday May 22: Hosting the Hall of Nations at Balboa Park, 12-5pm
- Ethnic Food Fair (see above) - this is one of the main events organized by the House of Pacific Relations which gathers 34
nations that share their culture, dances and food with the community.
- Saturday June 16: Hosting the Hall of Nations at Balboa Park, 12-5pm
- Sunday June 17: Hosting the Hall of Nations at Balboa Park, 12-5pm
- ¡Felices Fiestas Patrias! Happy Independende Day!
Hosting Hall of Nations:
Every Saturday and Sunday of the month of July we will be at the Hall of Nations sharing our Peruvian culture. Open to public. Free admittance. Place: Hall of Nations / Time: 12pm-5pm (7/7 & 7/21: 2pm-5pm)
Saturday July 28 - Fiestas Patrias Gala Dinner
To be confirmed.
Sunday July 30 - 12pm-5pm : Lawn program at Balboa Park: Peruvian Independence Celebration "Fiestas Patrias del Perú" - we celebrate our national day with typical food and dances, arts & crafts for children, typical Peruvian attires fashion show and more....
Vendor booths with Peruvian products and services.
Family & pet friendly, free admittance.
- Queens Organization Coronation.
- Saturday December 1: Hosting the Hall of Nations at Balboa Park, 12-5pm
- International Christmas Festival - two days event at Balboa Park, it's the nation's premier holiday festival that will take place for the 40th consecutive year. All the museums at Balboa Park participate by opening their doors free of charge from 5-9pm on both evenings and the festival expects to receive more than 500,000 visitors in those two days. Top notch musicals and dance performances are offered to the general public who can enjoy delicious diverse food choices from the 34 nations that form the House of Pacific Relations, among them House of Peru and other food vendors.